Sunday, August 22, 2010

Living in Singapore

Useful links:

In order to stay in Singapore, we need to have a valid pass.
This section will contain all information about passes (student pass, work permit, Permanent Resident, renew passport up to maid related)

Lapor kedatangan di Singapura:
To be done when changing address:
1. Change passport address (KBRI)
2. Change IC address (ICA)
3. Change bill address (banks, mobile, electricity, etc)

Complain in Singapore

Biaya hidup

Potongan gaji
15% untuk 6 bulan pertama, jika Anda bukan tax residence. Setelah itu akan
berlaku tarif normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...